What is the Purpose of the Foundation?
The California Area School District Foundation was formed to encourage and promote high quality programs and expand the educational opportunities of all members of California Area School District. The Foundation seeks to develop resources through community involvement and support for learners of all ages.
How is the Foundation Managed?
The California Area School District Foundation is comprised of community volunteers who serve as a Board of Trustees. This group meets regularly to work toward achieving foundation goals and to raise and distribute funds.
Goals of the California Area School District Foundation: To promote an all alumni directory.
- To provide avenues for scholarships for post high school education.
- To provide programs to broaden the depth and range of learning opportunities in the communities of the California Area School District.
- To create an endowment fund to provide secure scholarship funding.
- To promote school and community partnerships.
- To encourage teacher innovation and creativity.
Help us Achieve our Goals!
- Create a scholarship in memory or in honor of a loved one.
- Make a one-time memorial donation.
- Recognize a graduate of the district.
- Support the Foundation fundraisers.
- Register as an alumni at calsd.org.
- Volunteer your time.
- Become a Foundation member.